Hahaha hello again! And aww I love it when people call me Miss Monica or Miss Monica Jean!
Deckled edge for sure! :]
I don’t own many books with a rough cut, so for me, having a book with a deckled edge makes it a bit more unique in my collection.
That being said, I can’t wait until my 1,278 page, Jane Austen monster comes in the mail! Another rough cut book!
I almost feel like it’s the best of both worlds because on a clean cut book, the edges are clean all the way around. But on a rough cut book, only the edge opposite the binding is roughed, the top and bottom are still clean. So you get a bit of both, I suppose.
I just like the deckled edge better. I think it looks really sharp, it adds character, and it feels really great.
And somehow the varying cuts define the pages better, stressing the importance of each individual page as a contributor to the entire story.
But maybe I’m over-thinking it hahaha it just looks pretty and enchanting!
- bepassionateandcryptic likes this
- youngfolkswitholdsouls likes this
- plasmagruntcoco likes this
- ewvanessaurus likes this
- things-i-will-never-say likes this
- captainvulcan likes this
- carpediemeverafter likes this
- halighhalighanawfullie likes this
- pbnpineapples likes this
- johnlock-17 likes this
- fancylivinstartshere likes this
- youreajerkdent likes this
- orangeisthenewpurple likes this
- chudleycann0ns likes this
- 3parts likes this
- vampyreboy likes this
- nerdquirks posted this